Nestled in a secluded bay along the magnificent southern Aegean coast, the luxurious Six Senses Kaplankaya offers the ultimate private retreat. If you’re looking for a high degree of personal comfort, exceptional service and the chance to indulge in a relaxing wellness break then Kaplankaya is the place for you. This Mediterranean gem opened in May 2018 and is the perfect healthy holiday…
Built with busy lives in mind, our exclusive BodyBreak™ at Six Senses Kaplankaya offers a comprehensive fitness and well-being break in a smaller, but by no means less effective frame of time. This wellness break allows you to tailor your focus on elements you would like to strengthen. Enhance your fitness with circuit and sports performance training or improve posture with sports specific training, before you explore your inner balance with Hatha yoga or Pilates reformer. Finish off by enjoying a sensual aromatherapy massage and return home healthier and stronger.
|3 nights accommodation|
|Breakfast (other board options available)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Wellness screening
- 1 x Bod Pod Test (30 min)
Choose your preferred 4 x 1-on-1 activities/treatments from the options below:
- 1 x Circuit training, indoor cycling or power walk
- 1 x CrossFit, TRX suspension training or sports performance specific training
- 1 x Yoga, Pilates reformer or meditation
- 1 x Holistic massage, tension soother or relaxed feet
- Complimentary access to hydrothermal facilities experience (including salt grotto, crystal steam room, experiential rains, Finnish sauna, hydrotherapy pool, heated loungers, foot therapy basins, Igloo and relaxing lounges)
- Complimentary access to daily fitness classes, group activities and wellness talks (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- €50 credit allowance for use on hotel, spa and fitness services (per room per 7 night minimum stay)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Apr - 17 May 2021||USD2,060||USD2,780|
|01 Apr 2021 - 17 May 2021||USD1,770||USD2,490|
|18 May - 14 Jun 2021||USD2,220||USD3,000|
|18 May 2021 - 14 Jun 2021||USD1,840||USD2,620|
|15 Jun - 28 Jun 2021||USD2,300||USD3,230|
|15 Jun 2021 - 28 Jun 2021||USD1,980||USD2,910|
|29 Jun - 30 Aug 2021||USD2,640||USD3,810|
|29 Jun 2021 - 30 Aug 2021||USD2,230||USD3,400|
|31 Aug - 20 Sep 2021||USD2,300||USD3,230|
|31 Aug 2021 - 20 Sep 2021||USD1,980||USD2,910|
|21 Sep - 04 Oct 2021||USD2,220||USD3,000|
|21 Sep 2021 - 04 Oct 2021||USD1,840||USD2,620|
|05 Oct - 18 Oct 2021||USD2,060||USD2,780|
|05 Oct 2021 - 18 Oct 2021||USD1,770||USD2,490|
|19 Oct - 03 Jan 2022||USD1,760||USD2,200|
|19 Oct 2021 - 03 Jan 2022||USD1,490||USD1,930|
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled in a secluded bay on the coastline of the Milas province in Turkey, the luxurious Six Senses Kaplankaya offers the ultimate private retreat for those looking to embrace nature and seek out a relaxing wellness break. With panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and meandering paths between rooms on the ridge, Six Senses exudes ambience of a true Mediterranean village. As you satisfy your wanderlust, indulge your vitality and embrace Turkish wellness remedies at the expansive on-site health and healing centre.
Integrating fresh, Mediterranean-inspired dishes with traditional Turkish cuisine, the three dining venues at Six Senses Kaplankaya successfully harness the distinctive flavour and authenticity of the Aegean. Locally sourced, and nutritionally balanced, the menus reflect the integrated wellness initiative run by the retreat, keeping you both healthy and satisfied.
Sage & Sea
The focal restaurant at Six Senses, Kaplankaya, Sage & Sea boasts an array of indoor, outdoor and private dining experiences with spectacular sea views. Featuring an open fire oven for roasting meat, fish and vegetables, the menu vaunts high-quality Mediterranean cuisine and healthy international specialities for both breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as revolutionary takes on traditional Turkish dishes.
Located near the resort lounge swimming pool with panoramic sea views, this restaurant features a walk-up take-out window and is ideal for lunch for those dining at the beach or pool. The menu serves quick, casual lunches of locally caught, fresh seafood and the Demo Kitchen offers cooking demonstrations on how to prepare the dishes.
Mezze by the Sea
Serving only dinner, Mezze specialises in authentic Turkish cuisine. Overlooking the hotel gardens and with views out to sea, it is an idyllic location to enjoy healthy, nutritious foods after a day of wellness and relaxation.
Facilities & Services
3 x Restaurants
24hr front desk
- Fitness classes
- Cycling (bikes available)
- Table tennis
- Kids club
- Helicopter/airplane tours
- Cooking classes
- Local market visit
Epitomising wellness, the Six Senses spa, located in the extensive 10,000sqm health and healing centre, offers a multitude of holistic therapies and traditional Turkish treatments. The wealthy menu of remedials, highly-credentialed wellness professionals, and bespoke nature of care, caters for even the most discerning spa aficionado. Discover utter rejuvenation in an authentic Turkish hammam, or detox with Aquavana hydrothermal environments, whirlpools and experimental rains. Alternatively, opt for an Ayurvedic experience and transport yourself into a meditative state of consciousness as you welcome the spiritual benefits of holistic healing.
Six Senses, Kaplankaya, adopts a wellness approach of mind, body and spirit, and embraces a ‘whole person’ through their five pillars of wellness; fitness & movement, nutrition & food, spa & beauty, health & healing, and mind & spirit. A world of healthy and spiritual pleasures is emitted, from the tranquil location with beautiful panoramic views, to the delicious, nutritious cuisine nourishing your body.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Group classes
- 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible
- Grab rails in bathroom
- Guide dog friendly
- Menus available on tablets
- Nurse and 24 hour ambulance team
Complementing the natural aesthetics of the surrounding landscape, and exuding effortless elegance, all rooms boast the use of natural materials. From the comfort of your room, or whilst relaxing on your private balcony, take-in the mesmerising Aegean panorama of sea, coastline and olive-rich hillside. Your luxury accommodation comes complete with amenities, minibar, deluxe bathrobes and daily housekeeping to ensure you stay is completely stress-free.
Seaview Superior Room
Seaview Deluxe Room
Seaview Junior Suite
Seaview Master Suite with Pool
Seaview Kaplankaya Suite with Pool
Seaview Ridge Villa
Seaview Ridge Family Villa
Seaview Ridge Villa with Pool
Seaview Ridge Family Villa with Pool
- 15% off for a minimum stay of 5 nights (Offer not combinable with other offers)
- 25% off until 31 March 2021 (Offer not combinable)
- 20% off for a minimum stay of 7 nights (Offer not combinable)
- 40% off for a minimum stay of 14 nights (Offer not combinable)
Family offer (offer is combinable with Early Booking Offer)
- 30% discount on second room for a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- One romantic candle-light dinner for 2 during stay, including a bottle of wine, soft drinks and coffee/tea.
- Sparkling wine, fruit/chocolate on arrival as a romantic welcome amenity.
- One Honeymoon in-room breakfast on the balcony/terrace.
(minimum 3 nights stay required; proof of recent marriage is required, i.e. wedding certificate (6 months))
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you