The Fit Retreat aims to create the perfect balance between workouts, nutrition, fun activities and relaxation – with so much packed into the retreat, there will never be a day where you are bored. Improve stamina increase strength and improve flexibility through the tailored fitness and yoga classes. Functional movement tips, nutritional information and recipes are also readily available to help continue your health and fitness journey at home. After a busy day of trekking through the mountains, unwind with a yoga class, watch the sun set over the volcano and take in the natural beauty of the area.
Transfer Time: 40 min
Flight Duration from UK: 4hrs
Nearest airport(s): Airport De Fuerteventura (FUE)
- 5 x Morning workouts (beach & retreat sessions) - 4 x Post-workout stretch & relax by the pool - 4 x Afternoon activities (example: hiking volcanos, paddle boarding) - 4 x Yoga classes (first class is on the arrival day at 4pm) - 1 x Full body relaxation massage
- Complimentary water, herbal and normal tea’s, coffee, coconut milk, almond milk and cow’s milk, coconut water, oats, nuts, dried fruits, cooking oils and spices are provided for guests to use at all times - Open chats with trainers regarding health & fitness throughout the week - One full day off to relax and recuperate (morning transfer to Corralejo provided) - Complimentary use of functional equipment in free time
SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)
SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)
23 Jun - 30 Jun 2021
23 Jun 2021 - 30 Jun 2021
03 Jul - 10 Jul 2021
03 Jul 2021 - 10 Jul 2021
15 Sep - 22 Sep 2021
15 Sep 2021 - 22 Sep 2021
16 Oct - 23 Oct 2021
16 Oct 2021 - 23 Oct 2021
17 Nov - 24 Nov 2021
17 Nov 2021 - 24 Nov 2021
27 Nov - 04 Dec 2021
27 Nov 2021 - 04 Dec 2021
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Surrounded by volcanoes and mountains, the rural setting of Fuerteventura encourages a deeper connection with nature and a different way of life. The peaceful surroundings, stunning sunsets and captivating sounds of nature makes this stunning setting a complete paradise.
All meals are designed depending on guests’ dietary requirements and health needs. Fresh, unrefined, local produce is used to create healthy, homemade and balanced meals to perfectly compliment the workouts and activities. The retreat will also give you the recipes for meals you enjoy so that you can continue your health journey when you return home.
Facilities & Services
Facilities - Jacuzzi - Gym equipment - Beach/pool towels in room - Safety deposit box - Outdoor swimming pool - WiFi in all rooms - Books in the communal -area
Services - Luggage storage - 1 x Massage included in stay
- A 10 min walk into the village that has shops and restaurants - 7 min drive to El Cotillo Lagoons - Excursions like surfing, off road buggy, eco bike tours and extra massages can be booked in advance, depending on availability
Calle Cejo blanco 9, Lajares, Las Palmas, 35650 Fuerteventura
Good to Know
• The outdoor swimming pool is heated during the winter months.
Smoking is allowed in the smoking area only
Alcohol is not served, but can be bought from the local supermarket and a glass or two of wine is allowed with dinner
No binge drinking or parties are allowed
Diet & Nutrition
Gluten-free, wheat-free, non-dairy, vegan and vegetarian diets are all catered for. Most diets are catered for, but guests need to be able to be around what they are allergic to – cannot cater for severe allergies.
There is no gym room, instead the equipment is around the pool area for guests to use at their leisure.
List of Equipment
- Kettlebells (up to 24kg) - Sandbags (up to 20kg) - Medicine Balls (up to 10kg) - Bosu Ball - Steps - Power Ropes - Dumbbells (3 & 4kg only) - Resistance Bands - Skipping Ropes - Ladders - Foam Rollers - Mats
The Fit Retreat aims to create the perfect balance of workouts, yoga, hiking, nutrition and relaxation. With such small retreats, every guest is given the personalised attention they need to achieve their health and fitness goals. By pushing boundaries, trekking through nature and yoga classes, the Fit Retreat provides a comprehensive fitness retreat, helping the rest and repair of the body and mind after a busy day of fun activities.
Typical Group Classes
- Hatha and Yin yoga
The team consists of expert trainers, yoga instructors and masseuse.
The Fit Retreat consists of four suites, all with a sleek modern design and relaxing feel to help you unwind during your stay. Two suites share one large shower room and the other two are private en-suites. All suites are equipped with hairdryers, safes and fresh towels for guest use.
What an amazing place the Fit Retreat is. I was a bit nervous about a retreat as i didn't want a full on military style exercise boot camp or a yoga centric retreat with nothing to make you sweat. It was harder than you'd expect to find such a place but then i came across the Fit retreat. It's the most relaxed and energized i've ever felt from a holiday. the perfect mix of HIT training on the beach, hikes in the afternoon and some yoga thrown in for good measure. Layer on top an amazing private chef and massages and i was in my element. James and Lianne who run it have managed to inject their warm personalities into this place and it works like a dream, they're encouraging, inspiring and nothing is too much trouble to make the stay perfect. Everything from the workouts to the food was executed at the highest level and the plan is to keep it up now I'm back to reality. I couldn't recommend this place highly enough. Book it immediately you won't regret it.
• Most of the activities take place in the mountains that surround, encouraging people to make the most of the nature on their doorstep. • Due to the size of the retreat, the meal plans, yoga classes and workouts can be individually tailored to meet your health and fitness needs. • Stunning views of the volcano can be seen even from the comfort of your room. • The rural location means that there is little but the stunning views to distract you from your fitness goals.
• Although there is WiFi resort-wide, it can sometimes be slow in the suites. • If you are looking to meet lots of different people and a more sociable atmosphere, the size of this retreat might not be for you, however the intimacy of the group means that you will get to know your fellow travellers very well.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
Trained advisers in wellness holidays
Exceptional bespoke service
Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
Best Price Guarantee
Exclusive complimentary extras
99% Customer satisfaction
ATOL & TTA protected
Fully SSL-encrypted Website
No credit cards fees
Global support – we’re always here for you
Subscribe for the latest news and offers!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, offers & £50 off your first holiday.