Pine Cliffs is an award-winning 5-star luxury hotel, but it is so much more than that: it's a resort, a golf course, a spa, fitness centre, tennis academy, a lifestyle and an experience. Located on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in Southern Portugal on a stunning cliff-top above Portugal’s longest beach, Praia Da Falesia. Whilst I was there, I saw families, couples, singles, spa-lovers,…
Enjoy the Mediterranean flair of the Algarve at Pine Cliffs in Portugal, with its sleek elegant design and broad range of outdoor activities and fitness facilities, making it the perfect location for an active break. For those in search of a holiday with more than just sun, sea and sand, this retreat in Albufeira features a golf course, beach club, spa, fitness centre and The Annabel Croft Tennis Academy. Indulge in various spa treatments at the Serenity Spa which offers a holistic, yet contemporary wellness approach to leave you rejuvenated. Pine Cliffs has a range of facilities to tailor the best wellness experience suited to you; choose from fitness and digital detox to yoga and tennis with one of their many comprehensive wellness programmes.
Programmes at Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort
The Pine Cliffs Luxury Collection offer three different styles of accommodations, combined make a total 519 rooms, which all offer spacious sanctuaries for you to unwind either end of your active days. Choose between deluxe rooms in the Pine Cliffs hotel, a one bed ocean suite, or a two-bedroom apartment in the residence. Merging modern design and traditional Portuguese elements, the rooms all allow you to relax and unwind after an exciting day at the resort.
Junior Ocean Suite
One Bedroom Ocean Suite
Two Bedroom Ocean Suite
Two Bedroom Residence Suites
Three Bedroom Residence Suites
There are plenty of different ways to get moving during your stay. Challenge yourself with a surfing lesson and other water sports, or join an explorational bike ride through the stunning wilderness. Alternatively, you can use the new Active Studio by Serenity and you can take part in a fitness group class and push yourself during a sweaty boxing session or an energising Zumba dance class. The activity programme changes weekly and features sports that suit every preference and fitness level.
- Group fitness classes including Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Beach workouts, Tabata workouts, Boxing sessions and Personal training lessons (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- 9-holes golf course and lessons at Pine Cliffs golf academy
- Annabel Croft tennis academy coaching clinics
- Cycle exploring tours
- Family training classes
- Water sports including surfing, kayaking, catamaran sailing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, stand-up paddle boarding, wakeboarding and jet-skiing
- Musical events and live performances at the restaurants including saxophone and guitar concerts
- Movie nights
- Weekly tennis and golf tournaments
The luxurious wellness treatments the Serenity Spa offers is endless. The thermal oasis features a herbal sauna, steam bath and Hamman, where you can experience exfoliating and cleansing rituals. If you are curious to indulge further choose one of the spa and wellness programmes. All the treatments focus on holistic and natural techniques to leave you refreshed and revitalised.
All the contemporary treatments at the Serenity Spa use organic, natural ingredients which are designed to improve both your physical and mental well-being. Whether choosing a detoxifying body wrap or a vibrations healing facial using crystals, you will be guaranteed to leave the wellness centre feeling revitalised.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Group classes
- 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible
- Grab rails
- Guide dog friendly
- Buggies / carts
- Doctor on call / Nurse on site
- First Aid Kit
- Complimentary breakfast for stays in the Ocean Suites (Max 2 people; not available in July and August)
- 15% off room rates for stays between 1 February 2021 - 6 January 2022 (Book between 1 February - 28 February 2021)
- 20% off room rates for stays until 6 January 2022 (Offers not combinable; Book by 31 March 2021)
- 15% off room rates for stays between 1 April 2021 - 6 January 2022 (Offers not combinable; Book between 1 April 2021 - 30 April 2021)
- 10% off room rates for stays between 1 May 2021 - 6 January 2022 (Offers not combinable; Book between 1 May 2021 - 31 May 2021)
Paul's Review of Pine Cliffs Resort, Portugal
ClaireVisited July 2019
Thank you Health and Fitness Travel for recommending and booking my holiday! I loved my Fusion Fitness programme and all personal trainers and instructors. They were all very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The same can be said about all other members of staff in Pine Cliffs, from Reception to Maintenance. The coastal views and the scenery are simply stunning and I particularly enjoyed spending time in the relaxation areas. Tip: Take a Yoga mat to the beach and don’t miss out on the sunset stretch.