Parrot Cay is an exclusive private island of which you'll immediately realise that you have reached a very special place. Quietly understated, but luxurious and with excellent, attentive service, Parrot Cay is understandably quite a favourite amongst our clients. The Asian-inspired retreat is one of the very best spas in the Caribbean and, along with the exquisite and renowned cuisine, make Parrot Cay a place to come and be pampered from sun-up to sun-down.
- Daily group yoga (including yoga classes on the beach, 60 min) - Daily group Pilates (60 min) - Educational group classes - Non-motorised water sports (including:- catamaran sailing, windsurfing, single & tandem kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkelling) - Mountain biking - Fresh fruit basket
SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)
SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)
06 Jan - 05 Apr 2021
06 Jan 2021 - 05 Apr 2021
13 Apr - 17 Dec 2021
13 Apr 2021 - 17 Dec 2021
03 Jan - 31 Mar 2022
03 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
This private island is the definition of an unspoilt paradise. 1,000 acres of preserved nature, a mile of soft, white beach, turquoise waters and rich wetlands all combine to create a sanctuary of peacefulness and pleasure. The resort is just a 35 minute transfer by boat from the private marina on the main island of Providenciales, and promises to captivate you from the moment you arrive. The island is ripe for exploration by sea or land. The waters are home to some of the world’s most dramatic coral walls and drop-offs, and the island has an exciting past with a history of pirates, suitable for exploring by mountain bike or kayak. Daily activities and a serene spa will deliver a sense of wellness and balance.
The COMO Shambala cuisine served at Parrot Cay is fresh, original and above-all healthy, relying mainly on organic ingredients to produce the finest dining experience possible. There are two restaurants and during the summer months dinner service will be alternated between the two.
Lotus This relaxed poolside restaurant serves light meals including lunchtime Caribbean-inspired dishes. In the evening it morphs into a contemporary Asian restaurant with a focus on Thai and Japanese traditions.
Terrace The terrace restaurant specialises in a more modern approach to Mediterranean cuisine with a strong influence from Italy. Alternatively you can dine on your private veranda with your toes in the sand, exploring the extensive room service menus.
Facilities & Services
2 x Pools (1 infinity pool & 1 retreat pool) Class studio Fitness centre (incl. TRX suspension training) Library (books, music & DVD collection) Spinning bikes Boutique shop Award-winning spa (incl. Ayurvedic therapy, acupuncture and shiatsu) 2 x Floodlit tennis courts 2 x Restaurants 2 x Bars
24-hour manager on duty Access to COMO Shambala retreat Concierge service Travel and tour assistance Foreign exchange Library (featuring: flat screen TV, pool table and daily tea service at 3pm) Laundry and pressing services (no dry cleaning) Maid service and evening turndown Babysitting (on request, with 24 hours notice) In-room dining (7:00 am - 10:30 pm) Complimentary Wi-Fi
Parrot Cay TKCA 1ZZ Turks & Caicos Islands
Good to Know
All Parrot Cay guests 16 years and older have complimentary use of the gym, pool, locker room facilities, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Guests under 16 years need to be accompanied by adults
Gratuities may be given at your own discretion. If more convenient, they may also be room charged.
A 10% service charge, 12% government tax and 5% facility fee will be added to all services in the spa.
The COMO Shambala retreat at Parrot Cay is an oasis where mind, body and spirit and nurtured holistically. There are nine treatment rooms located in low-lying pavilions overlooking the North Caicos Channel. The facilities include double massage rooms, a 1300sq ft yoga room, an outdoor Jacuzzi garden, Japanese baths and a Pilates studio. Select from the extensive treatment menu and let the therapists help you to discover your calming spirit, improve your health and recover your sense of balance.
Specially created ‘wellness paths’ are designed to maximise your experience by combining key treatments to achieve effective and noticeable results during your stay. The wellness paths aim to open the mind and calm the senses. The focus is on purifying and detoxifying the body and releasing excess energy and stress.
Typical Group Classes
Please note that all group classes and activities shown are examples only and are subject to change, such as seasonal adjustments.
- Anabel Garver, Pilates Instructor A native New Yorker, Anabel Garver, Pilates teacher at Parrot Cay by COMO, has 25 years experience in fitness and wellness. She is a certified Personal Trainer and Medical Exercise specialist, teaching Pilates for two decades. Anabel is Matwork-trained through Polestar and PhysicalMind Institute, with full studio training through Polestar Pilates.
-Susan King, Intuitive Counsellor Intuitive Counselling is the practice of accessing our inner wisdom through the help and guidance of another. King intuits the real-life dilemmas of her clients and offers new perspectives.
- Pramod Kumar, Yoga Teacher Committed to the practice of yoga, Pramod Kumar, Yoga Teacher at Cocoa Island by COMO in the Maldives, was trained by Sri Prahalade Redi from India’s International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre. Pramod has been a full-time teacher for the past nine years and for more than four years has had his own yoga school in India.
-Yuki Nishikubo, Acupuncturist Yuki Nishikubo joins the COMO Shambhala team with a wealth of knowledge in Japanese Acupuncture and integrative medicine. For the past 19 years, Yuki has been licensed and working as an Acupuncturist and Moxibustionist and involved with ongoing industry research, analysing and detecting client conditions and needs. Yuki’s style is compassionate and precise; applying needle therapy to bring relief for a range of conditions. Even for those seeking a treatment simply to balance the subtle energies of the body, a treatment with Yuki will leave you feeling rejuvenated and restored.
65 Rooms, Suites and Villas are dotted around 1,000 acres of grounds. Décor is a simple and soothing blend of white muslin, teakwood flooring and four poster beds. The Rooms and Suites are set back from the beach with views of the gardens and the ocean beyond. The spacious and stunning Beach Villas and Beach Houses are located on the beach itself with a large terrace offering the ultimate in privacy and escapism. One Bedroom Villas and Beach Houses feature a private plunge pool whilst Two and Three Bedroom Villas have a large private pool and butler service.
- Stay 7 nights pay 5 (valid for stays between 1 May to 18 December 2019) - Stay 4 nights pay 3 (valid for stays between 22 April - 18 December 2019) (Offers are NOT combinable and Black-out dates may apply)
Free Nights Offer 2020
- Stay 7 nights pay 6 (valid for stays between 5 January – 30 April 2020) - Stay 4 nights pay 3 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020) - Stay 5 nights pay 4 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020) - Stay 6 nights pay 5 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020) - Stay 7 nights pay 5 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020) - Stay 7 nights pay 6 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020)
- Full board per person PLUS complimentary one-way transfer (COMO Suite and larger; minimum 3 nights stay required; combinable with stay 7 pay 5 offer only; valid for stays between 23 August – 23 November 2020)
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
Trained advisers in wellness holidays
Exceptional bespoke service
Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
Best Price Guarantee
Exclusive complimentary extras
99% Customer satisfaction
ATOL & TTA protected
Fully SSL-encrypted Website
No credit cards fees
Global support – we’re always here for you
Subscribe for the latest news and offers!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, offers & £50 off your first holiday.