Amatara is a place for anyone seeking to restore their inner balance. As a destination spa in Phuket, it offers luxe accommodation, and what the General Manager Eric refers to as a ‘middle way’ approach to wellness. For guests who love to indulge in 5 star resort facilities and enjoy fine dining, although would like to also immerse in a wellness program, Amatara is the place! The programs…
Submerge into this transformational wellness programme designed to nurture your wellbeing in a sustainable way. Set on the south-eastern peninsula of Phuket, this is an ideal wellness escape for those looking to fully unwind from stress, practice mindfulness and get involved with fun fitness activities. As the retreat is personalised, allow yourself to pause from daily worries with the expert guidance of Amatara’s team as they deliver a journey suitable to individual needs and goals. The wellness specialists also offer the creative wellness tools to keep you sustainably on the path of wellbeing once you are back home in your normal routine.
|3 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Daily healthy breakfast|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Initial wellness consultation
- 1 x spa treatment (60 min), choose from:
- Amatara signature massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Intuitive massage
- Traditional Thai massage
- Relaxing foot massage
- Neck & shoulder massage (30 min)
- 1 x Creative wellness group activity - choose from:
- Natural soap making
- Herbal salve creating
- Healthy gut-boosting juice making
- Healthy snack making
- Towel art
- healthy cooking class
- 1 x mind-body private fitness classes (60 min), choose from:
- Thai Boxing
- Art of focus – meditation styles
- Journal writing
- Pranayama (30 mins)
- Inner visualisation – guided meditation (30 mins)
- Complimentary unlimited access to wellness classes
- Spa credit of THB 1,200
- 1 x healthy set meal per day
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- Room upgrade when booking in Sea View Suite or Bay View Pool Villa (Minimum 5 night stay, booking of wellness programme needed)
- Receive resort credit THB 3000 PLUS room upgrade when booking in Sea View Suite or Bay View Pool Villa (Minimum 7 nights stay, booking of wellness programme needed)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Apr - 31 Oct 2021||EUR1,625||EUR1,870|
|01 Apr 2021 - 31 Oct 2021||EUR705||EUR950|
|01 Nov - 23 Dec 2021||EUR1,215||EUR1,450|
|01 Nov 2021 - 23 Dec 2021||EUR650||EUR885|
|24 Dec - 05 Jan 2022||EUR1,995||EUR2,530|
|24 Dec 2021 - 05 Jan 2022||EUR985||EUR1,520|
|06 Jan - 31 Mar 2022||EUR1,375||EUR1,635|
|06 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022||EUR675||EUR935|
|01 Apr - 31 Oct 2022||EUR1,320||EUR1,540|
|01 Apr 2022 - 31 Oct 2022||EUR620||EUR840|
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Offering stunning ocean views of Cape Panwa on Phuket island, Amatara Wellness Resort, is setting a new benchmark in luxury wellness retreats throughout Asia. Just a short 45 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, you can arrive and begin your healthy holiday with ease.
Satisfy your cravings with the range of mouth-watering dining options available at Amatara Wellness Resort. Choose from an extensive variety of traditional Thai and international delights to satisfy your taste buds.
Offering all-day dining, enjoy the delicious traditional flavours of Thai cuisine and a-la-carte Western cuisine with Asian influences, prepared by world-class chefs.
Sun & Moon
Offering delicious beverages and the freshest hors d'oeuvres, relax and take in the picturesque views of the Andaman Ocean and surrounding islands as you enjoy a romantic rooftop experience at the Sun & Moon. Exclusive privilege for Pool Villa guests, Sun & Moon offers complimentary evening refreshment drinks and mocktails.
Pool Terrace The Pool Terrace restaurant offers a light western and Asian snack menu, accompanied by healthy fresh and raw juice blends. If you prefer, wine and cocktails are also available.
Exclusively for Retreat Guests and Pool Villa guests, this intimate poolside restaurant overlooks the Andaman Sea, servicing health a la carte meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Retreat area includes a 25 metre pool, relaxing area and indoor/outdoor eating options.
The Beach Table
This unique private dining experience serves groups of up to six, with an enchanting organic and healthy menu, sure to delight the senses.
The Library Lounge
Situated within the hotel’s lobby, The Library Lounge is the perfect venue for a relaxing pre or post-dinner drink, with a selection of the finest selection of wines, cognacs, whiskies and cocktails.
Facilities & Services
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Cooking classes
With 12 private treatment rooms overlooking the Andaman Sea, the luxurious Amatara Spa delivers a total wellness experience. Choose from an indulgent menu of holistic wellness treatments to rejuvenate mind, body & soul. Experience the world’s first Thai Hammam, and a state-of-the-art salt relaxation room, for optimal relaxation and healing properties.
Amatara Wellness Resort offers specialist therapies including:
- Rhassoul clay treatments
- Intraceutical Infusion Treatment
Mindful of the key foundations for vitality and longevity, Amatara Wellness Resort, offers an all-encompassing holistic approach to well-being. Combining ancient healing traditions with organic ingredients, spa treatments are designed to nurture your body, mind and spirit into a state of calm and tranquility. In-house holistic spa therapists and wellness consultants will ensure that you have everything you need to rest and renew.
All 105 rooms are fully furnished with contemporary Thai inspired décor and private balconies, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and ocean views. Includes use of complimentary Wi-Fi.
Bay View Suite
Sea View Suites
Bay View Pool Villa
Ocean Pool Villa
- Book 3 & 5 nights and get 1 bonus night
- Book 7 & 10 nights and get 2 bonus nights
- Book 14 nights and get 3 bonus nights
(For wellness package bookings between 1 April - 31 October 2021; book by 31 October 2021)
- Special rates for stays between 1 November 2021 - 31 October 2022 (Offer not combinable; Book by 31 October 2022)
Early Bird Offers
- 30% off room rate for bookings confirmed minimum 90 days prior to arrival between 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 (Not available between 11 - 17 February 2021)
- 25% off room rate for bookings confirmed minimum 60 days prior to arrival between 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 (Not available between 11 - 17 February 2021)
- 30% off room rate for bookings confirmed minimum 90 days prior to arrival between 1 November 2021 - 31 October 2022 (Not available between 29 January - 4 February 2022)
- 20% off room rate for bookings confirmed minimum 60 days prior to arrival between 1 November 2021 - 31 October 2022 (Not available between 29 January - 4 February 2022)
- 10% off room rate for bookings confirmed minimum 60 days prior to arrival between 1 November 2021 - 31 October 2022 (Not available between 29 January - 4 February 2022)
Minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights and more will receive Wellness privileges as follows (per stay)
- 1 Wellness consultation
- 1 Complimentary wellness activity class
Minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights or more, and you'll receive the following benefits:
- Bouquet of 15 white rose with banana leaf and green leave
- White rose corolla and green leave on the bed
- One session in-room romantic flower bath, 10 floating pink lotus
- 1 x Bottle of sparkling wine
Olivia’s Review of Amatara Wellness Resort
Samantha’s Review of Amatara Wellness Resort
Tucked away in the quiet corner of Cape Panwa, you will find Amatara Wellness Resort. This luxury hotel was recently rebranded to focus on developing the resort as a wellness destination and now offers a range of comprehensive programmes. Suited to those wanting to escape and enjoy a destination spa holiday as well as those looking to take a serious approach to improving their overall…
SusanVisited November 2018
Amatara is a beautiful, peaceful destination and I would highly recommend it. It was exactly what I was looking for with a big plus of being located in the most beautiful beach. Health and Fitness Travel never fails in suggesting the best destinations for my holidays. Big thank you!
MelVisited January 2018
A perfect combination of fitness, spa treatments and relaxation. Excellent facilities and members of staff. I’ve returned home feeling like a new person. Thank you Health and Fitness Travel for recommending this holiday and organising it all for me!
D D, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited January 2016
First time back to stay at Amatara since the rebranding previously The Regent Hotel. We have stayed here a number of times before and didn't know exactly what to expect if things had changed. Very happy to say that we had a great stay and the hotel is still a magic place to visit. The GM and Executive Chef are both still the same, we were recognised by some of the staff from our previous stay same with our children. Had an amazing meal at the fine dining ' The Grill' restaurant on the deck overlooking the water amazing spot and fantastic quality food with great technique and flavour. We had a ocean view pool villa again very large comfy space very well maintained with butler service and extra benefits. Altogether a very relaxing enjoyable stay looking forward to returning again in the future.
ryanrf2015, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited January 2016
From the second you arrive to the second you check out and after you are waited on hand and foot. The facilities are an oasis on its own... the pool, grounds and spa. The food and spa are higher for sure than other places in thailand but you get what you pay for. The massages are 10 times better than the ones on the side of the road.Perfect place will definitely be staying several more times. The best part is they have day rooms for free if your flight doesn't leave till late they give you a room to wait in so you can shower and sleep if you like.
ma_begonia, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited January 2016
We stayed in Amatara's Premier Sea view room for 3 nights. The hotel is very well designed and just pleasing to the eye. The lobby is something else! The room was so comfortable and we had a lovely view; the bathtub is just perfect. The hotel's pool area is peaceful and the views are great. We did not use any of the spa services. The best places to eat are the Restaurant and the Grill (make reservations in advance in order to get best tables outside). The room service is fine, but we found it better to leave the room and eat at the hotel restaurants as the in room dining menu is limited. We did not try to the hotel buffet breakfast.
We definitely recommend staying here! Just don't do the day trip out to Phi Phi Le.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you